Florida Wedding License
We offer the complimentary service of filing your Florida wedding license back to the courthouse for you.
- The State of Florida requires that the bridal couple is present at any courthouse in Florida to purchase their Florida wedding license
- Out of state residents have no waiting period
- Florida residents have a three day waiting period
- Please bring a valid, current photo ID
No blood tests or birth certificates are required
- Florida courthouses are normally open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4:30 pm Central time with the exception of some holidays
- Licenses must be filed back to the courthouse after the ceremony to be processed and certified.
- If you are unable to visit a Florida courthouse at the above allotted times, order a:
The officiant can file the license back to the courthouse and the certified copy will be mailed out or the couple can file their license back to the courthouse and receive it immediately.