Florida Wedding License
We offer the complimentary service of filing your license back to the courthouse for you.
- The State of Florida requires that the bridal couple is present at any courthouse in Florida to purchase their license
- Out of state residents have no waiting period
- Florida residents have a three day waiting period
- Please bring a valid photo ID
No blood tests or birth certificates are required
- Florida courthouses are normally open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4:30 pm Central time with the exception of some holidays
- Licenses must be filed back to the courthouse after the ceremony to be processed and certified.
- If you are unable to visit a Florida courthouse at the above allotted times, order a:
Florida Marriage License Express / Non-Florida residents only
or Florida marriage license by mai l/ Non-Florida residents only